[HPADM] USB keyboards Numeric Pad

From: hp userlist (hplist@rediffmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 03:34:50 EDT

Dear Admins,

We have the same problem which was faced by sameer.

The problems is

We are having problems with USB keyboards in New HP systems Like
C3000
,J5000 or J5600. The NumLock Key does not get mapped and neither
we are able
to use the Arrow Keys .The itemap gets loaded after installation
of
PHCO_20183 which is meant for Itemap for USB Keyboards but still
non of the
applications recognizes the keys in Numerical keypad.
Do i have to make some changes in keyboard mapping

Is there a solution available for this

TIA
Jayan