[HPADM] Summary: HP printing ... please help save a tree ...

From: Rama, Subu (srama@northropgrumman.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 10:23:26 EDT

This came about because of the Legato Networker product that got installed
alongwith
Oracle on my machine.

By using
  nwadmin -> Customize -> Notifications

this can be gotten rid of.

Thanks to
 Sweetser, Joseph P. - PW Fleet

He wrote:

Hi there -

Are you running any 3rd party (backup) software? Specifically, I've seen
Legato
Networker default to this situation. If so, I think you change the default
behavior
somewhere inside the nwadmin GUI. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I
haven't
used it in a while.

joe