[HPADM] swinstall.

From: Jesse W. Asher (jasher1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 09:00:49 EDT

Hello all! I'm not an hpux expert and have a question that is probably
pretty easy for most of you. I'd like to do some some unattended
software installations of packages using command line args to swinstall.

Can anyone give me an example of how I can do this? I took a look at
the manpage and looked around on Google, but the documentation on this
seems to be lacking (or I didn't look well enough). In any case, any
asistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

--
Jesse W. Asher
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary