[HPADM] [Summary] Does anyone use disk media to backup ob4.1

From: Dan Zucker (daniz@netvision.net.il)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 01:50:09 EDT

I received 2 suggestions for 'other' products.
I received one reply that OB does backup to file, but is cumbersome.
I received a reply from Mike White that I am including here.

Yes, we have used disk backups. Works. OmniBack 5.1 I believe is
supposed to have a greatly enhanced disk backup capability. It is in
final Beta now, General Availability due in June/July timeframe. Have
tried the others also, we'll stick with OmniBack.

Regards
Dan Zucker