[HPADM] How to implement windows printing on to an HP box

From: Mario Mira (mmira@byer.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 14:43:14 EST

Hello Admins,
Sorry for the previous email that had a background, I put that thing by
mistake.

I have a question in regards remote printing I like to print from a
Windows machine to a printer on the unix box.
This printer is attached to a DTC and although the data is coming from
Oracle in the Unix Box the actual report will process in the
windows box. Is there any option you know in lp command to remove the
file after printed?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Mario