[HPADM] ip address modification on second NIC

From: balaji nathan (balajinathan2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 13:57:35 EST

Hi admins,
We are in a situation where we need to reconfigure the
second NIC on 10 of our unix servers (K,D,L & N).
All these servers has two NICs.
We have to modify the second NIC (only) with the new
ip address.
Does this process requires a reboot. or does the
system reboots automatically after we modify the ip
address. please help.
Balaji