[HPADM] FTP Restrictions on HPUX 10.20

From: dbhasin@hss.hns.com
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 00:01:21 EST

Hi,

I am running HPUX 10.20 server as FTP server for my site which is accessible
from outside world.
I need a software which can do following tasks for me.
- disable the account not active or not used from last some time
- time limit to keep the account enable
- timout idle session
and other features for access restrictions on HPUX 10.20 FTP server.

I am ready to purchase the software if it's a licensed one.
Please let me know any softwares or URL's for the same.

Thanks
Deepak
HSS

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential
information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.