[HPADM] Crash dump analysis

From: hp userlist (hplist@rediffmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 09:28:29 EST

Hai All,

I was searching thru the archieves at hpux-admin mailing list to
find out somethig about a crash dump analysis tool on Hp unix.I
saw a mail which was posted by Bill Hassel(I dont have bills ID to
mail him directly).(The link is given below)

http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin?h=3&dn=52542&q=crash%20dump%20analysis%20tool&fh.

Where has mentioned that there are some tools available in
the contrib server.Is these tools still avaailable at that
site.when I tried to connect to it ,It was not available to me.

Can you tell me the following

1.Is there a crash dump analysis tool available for cheking the
crash dumps from an hp unix 11.x machine
2. Is this utility right available in the OS ?
3. Is thi "Contributed program resource center" still avaialable
for us to download the usefull sys admin scripts.

Thanks in advance

Jayan.K.Das