[HPADM] FW: SUMMARY: /tmp 100% full - nothing in there

From: Epstein, Kevin (kepstein@uti.co.za)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 04:04:36 EST

Thanks to All who responded. Brett's suggestion pretty much hit the nail on
the head. There was some or other process that still had a file open when it
was deleted. I tried fuser -u to see which user was holding files open. It
didn't give me anything useful, other than what I suspect what some or other
HP-UX internal process. I quick reboot of the machine, free'd up /tmp
nicely.

Thanks Brett

Rgds,
Kevin Epstein