[HPADM] Netbackup and timezones

From: Ken Felmly (kfelmly@h40a.resva.trw.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 15:08:49 EST

Hi,
I would like to know if any of you have a scenario where the Netbackup
Master/media HP server controls all of the schedules including other
media servers, some of which are on a different timezone than the master
scheduler. We have some servers where we need to run GMT and all the
others run BST. They all share the same 3 LTO tape drives in a SAN
(robot control is by the master server). Looking for issues with the
time change and scheduling backups. Master is on BST. Clients are on
both GMT and BST.

Thanks
Kenny