[HPADM] disable su to root

From: Mohana Satya Srinivas (smohans@rediffmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 04:04:53 EST

Hi friends
I am new to HP-UX. I have a problem in my hand. I want to disable
"su to root" for all users except root and then i want to give
access to su to only few users. I mean only usr1, usr2 will have
the privelege to
"u to root" among the all users present on the system. Can anybody
tell me how to do this? what are the files to tweak with? etc
Any good links also welcome.

-Mohan