[HPADM] Re: how to make work Autofs with NFS/NIS

From: Dave Das (unix_elixir06@myself.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 14:24:36 EST

Hi All,

Thanx a bunch to you all for your suggestions.

We have tow different server location of same configuration.

- HP 9000/800 11.00 A

Now, when the nfsconf is flagged "1" for both automount/autofs here shows Automount not to be running in US. The same file in UK shows Automount to be running.

As I told you before, the servers have same config. I rechecked this morning.

So, is it possible of a patch conflict ??

Your valuable suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,

Dave