[HPADM] Shared libs problem.

From: Praveen R (praveen.r@seepz.tcs.co.in)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 04:53:09 EST

Hi Admins,

Have got some problem with shared libs related to JVM. These shared libs
are related to oracle.
Can any body please tell me what does "Bad magic number" or "exec format
error " mean ? and how to go about solving this problem?

The error is.
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Bad magic number for shared library:
javavm/admin/libjox8java_util.sl
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Exec format error

Will summarize.

Rgds
Praveen R
" If apples were multi-coloured, I would still eat them."