[HPADM] 'kcweb' to work with 11.0?

From: Whittemore, Dale (dale.whittemore@lmco.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 13:37:48 EST

I just read about the new kernel configuration tool called 'kcweb', that HP
has developed to replace SAM's kernel config tool, in the Jan 2003 HP World.
The article said that "It replaces the old KC as the standard kernel
configuration tool for HP-UX 11i version 1.6 and beyond."
Can anyone tell me if it will work with HP-UX 11.0? I would like to upgrade
to 11i v1.6 but that is not in the cards for the near future.

Dale A. Whittemore
Computer Systems Analyst, Senior
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems