[HPADM] Omniback Session Id's are missing

From: kishore (kishore@tc4hq.cmcltd.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 23:44:05 EST

 We are facing a typical problem with Omniback

  We have omniback 3.5 on HPUX 11.0, running on two-node cluster
  environment. We are taking all our backups through omiback
  (through omniback GUI).

  Recently we created a new backup specification (dbbackup), this
  specification is being called by batch processing jobs. We are not
  using omniback GUI to take backup for this specification.

  When we execute "omnib -datalist dbbackup" in the development
  environment from the command line, every thing is working properly.
  But on our production, when we run the above command, session id's are

  missing after completion of backup, not immediately but after ten or
  fifteen minutes. Some way backup session information is missing
  (may be purged) from the omniback database when we run backup
  specification through command line.

  We kept the data protection for this backup specification for 5 days.
  Any idea why these session id's are missing from omniback database.

  Thanks in advance
  Kishore