[HPADM] /dev/root???

From: Ronelle Van Niekerk (rvanniek@ecgd.gov.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 11:15:18 EST

Guys,

Just noticed something very strnage on one of my machines.

I'm going to be mirroring the system disks tomorrow and did a bdf and it
came up with /dev/root instead of /dev/vg00/lvol3. I can't think of
anything I could have done (except for the failed mirroring attempt a
few weeks ago) that could have caused this.

The mnttab file has it as /dev/root but the fstab has it as
/dev/vg00/lvol3.

How do I go about fixing this?
And why would it have happened?

Regards,