[HPADM] Summary: SNMP-based management / OpenView

From: V. T. Mueller (V.T.Mueller@continum.net)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 15:03:08 EST

Hello,

A week ago I sent a mail to this list and requested your input
on NMS software. I would have liked to sum up replies in a decent
way, but there was exactly one (=1) response to my questions along
with one additional mail pointing me to a performance measurement
tool. Sad but true, and not quite what I was hoping for.

Nevertheless, many thanks to Connie Zolg who took the time to
answer my questions and Bill Hassell who recommended Lund
software for performance analyses.

Connie has been using ITO for years and is very satisfied with it.
Thanks again Connie...

We will probably continue using our scripts and see what the next
CeBIT has to offer.

Kind regards,

Volker T. Mueller

Continum AG Tel. +49 761 4794090
Boetzinger Strasse 29a Fax. +49 761 4794099
79111 Freiburg i. Br. http://Continum.net