[HPADM] Directory

From: Silvio Cesar Lima (silcesar@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 13:48:21 EST

Hi,

Maybe this problem can be of easy soluction, but not for me.
My problem is hide a local directory, but allow users on remote machine see
the directory.
I export a local directory and a application on my machine can't see this
directory, but other application on remote machine can see this directory,
the users are the same, local and remote.

Thanks,

Silvio

Silvio Cesar De Lima
e-mail: silcesar@hotmail.com