[HPADM] enabling large file support

From: Julius Szelagiewicz (julius@turtle.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 10:02:22 EST

Dear Admins,
        I've run into a situation where I need to enable large files
support. The question is, can I do this on the fly, without unmounting the
filesystem in question? SAM won't let me do that. The filesystem has
all the home directories and I'd very much like to avoid taking the box
to single user level. The system is L2000, HP-UX 11.0. OnlineJFS.
        tia, julius