[HPADM] nis problem and old fs problem

From: Baran YURDAGUL (barany@netas.com.tr)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 10:49:19 EDT

Hi Admins,
We have changed our NIS Master server from 10.20 to 11.00. Slave servers are still 10.20 .
We are facing some problems with the clients that has binded to new master server .
We getting ;

# ypcat passwd
yp_all: RPC clnt_call (TCP) failure: RPC_CANT_RECV; errno = Connection
reset by peer

problem on th e clients.

And by the way my old problem has been repeated which is explaned below. But the inode numbers are normal
at the problem time. Most of the admins told me look at the inode number oof the filesystem

Hi,
My original question was :