[HPADM] Display PVID?

From: Justin Willoughby (jwilloug@mhc.net)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 09:38:55 EDT

Is there a tool to be able to display the ID of a physical volume under HP-UX?

For example I believe when you use pvcreate it puts a unique number or ID on the disk. I want to be able to tell if a disk is just an alternate path or a different disk without having to include it in the volume group to find out.

Thanks,

- Justin