[HPADM] off topic

From: ed.guenther@us.pwcglobal.com
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 08:42:28 EDT

My home email address has been blacklisted by the servers that handle this
list. So I can't ask questions from that email list, nor can I remove
myself from the list. I tried contacting "Bart.Muyzer@azu.nl", as the
lists says to do, but the email just bounces back "unknown user".

Can someone contact me so my home email address can be removed from the
list?

Thanks,

-Ed.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IBM recently completed its acquisition of
PricewaterhouseCoopers' global management consulting and information
technology services business, PwC Consulting. As a result, PwC Consulting
is no longer a part of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network of firms, and is
now a part of the IBM Global Services business unit. IBM (including IBM
Global Services) and PricewaterhouseCoopers are not the same organisation,
and neither governs or is affiliated with the other, or any affiliate,
subsidiary or division of the other.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT as a result of this acquisition by IBM, the
individual sending this note is an IBM employee and is no longer employed
by or represents PricewaterhouseCoopers.