[HPADM] Re: cron on last day of month

From: Eric Hunter (ehunter@marsys.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 10:00:26 EDT

Hey Dan.

When I had to do this a couple of years ago, I created a shell script that looked at the
date and deduced the next days date.

Get todays date with the date command, then add 24hrs.

If the $tomorrow date is the first, then the script executes.

I dont still have that script and dont remember in detail how it went, but this tip was
the key for me. hope it works for you.

--
Please click on the attached .vcf file to automatically add my contact info to your
addressbook