[HPADM] GSP help-connecting from OS

From: Anil Rajapure (anil_unix1975@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 04:28:26 EDT

How to find out the GSP firmware version.
I am trying to connect to GSP using cu.
But I came to know that this is not supported on new GSP firmware versions.
Can anybody let me know how to find out the GSP firmware version and
also the correct procedure to connect to GSP using cu.
Thanks in Advance.