[HPADM] SUMMARY: /etc/lvmconf

From: Naylor, Jim (Jnaylor@Schnucks.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 16:44:11 EDT

Thanks to Richard Goodwin, Rita Workman, and James Bankston for their
replies. All indicated that is was ok to remove the no longer active volume
groups and the .conf.old files as long as I was satisfied there were no
problems with the existing volume groups. Once again thanks.

Jim Naylor
Unix Systems Administrator
Schnuck Markets, Inc.
314-994-4784