[HPADM] SUMMARY: Web Console for L class--what type of network c onnection needed?

From: Ayson, Alison {Info~Palo Alto} (ALISON.AYSON@ROCHE.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 15:08:03 EDT

Thanks for the quick replies. The concensus is that I need a 10 Base T
connection. I didn't mention that my web console was external as opposed to
internal (I didn't even realize that there were internal web consoles).
Apparently the internal web console can support 100 Base T.

Thanks again!

-- Alison