[HPADM] Web Console for L class--what type of network connection needed?

From: Ayson, Alison {Info~Palo Alto} (ALISON.AYSON@ROCHE.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 14:35:16 EDT

I feel idiotic for having to ask this basic question, but here goes:

What type of network connection is needed for the web console that comes
with an L class (or N class)? Is it 10 base T or 100 base T (or does it
matter?). I've never set up a web console before. The documentation that
came with the web console didn't mention the type of connection needed. I
need to know this because I have to put in a work order with our network
team to make me a network connection. The HP engineer told me it's 100 Base
T, yet the documentation I found at www.docs.hp.com said 10 base T.

Can someone let me know?

Thanks!

Alison Ayson