[HPADM] HP-UX 11i OmniBackII cell server and NT/2000 devices

From: Kevin Davisson (kdavis@woodward.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 14:36:16 EDT

Hi All,
  I hope this question isn't too far off the mark. I'm considering adding
several NT/2000 machines into the OmniBackII (v4.1) cell that backs up all
my HP-UX boxes. Anyone doing this today who cares to comment on how
successful it is? Any problems backing up (and restoring!) a Microsuck
Exchange Server? Horror stories and/or success stories equally
appreciated...
TIA & Will Summarize
Kevin M Davisson
Information Technology Dept.
Woodward Aircraft Engine Systems
PH# 815-639-6272

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****