[HPADM] J5000 HPUX 11 strange messages in dmesg

From: Vance_Brasher@dril-quip.com
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 12:03:07 EDT

Guys, below I get these errors on a machine. Here is some of the details of
what's been going on with the box.

We lose a mirror disk in the box. Got everything backup and running after
splitting the mirror, after getting the machine back up and running the
mouse would hang after 5 seconds or so. The following message was in dmesg.

Reinstalled the machine from a known good ignite image, once the machine
boots up we now don't get a login screen but can login remote using telnet.
The error is still in the dmesg.

Anyone seen this or have any ideas about this?

Unexpected event on device

  Device is present

  Port is not enabled

  Enable did not change