[HPADM] Ignite 2nd Server & Changing IP/Name

From: Justin Willoughby (jwilloug@mhc.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 16:25:03 EDT

I am planing to use an Ignite image from one K210 to another K210. I want to change the IP address of the 2nd server during or after the Ignite restore, is this possible? Does it change the hostname also? I was just wondering about things like the installed software from the first node that might reference the hostname of the first server, or does Ignite change this during the restore on the 2nd server?

Thanks a bunch!

- Justin