[HPADM] Re: RED HAT LINUX 7.3 TELNET PROBLEM

From: Frank Cheung (fcheung@solution-soft.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 12:34:29 EDT

First use "rpm -qa | grep ftp" to make sure you installed ftp package or
not. If you do, second, check for the service on your box "ntsysv" to
check the what service do you have when you start the system. If the box
on wu-ftpd is un-marked then check as marked. Third restart the service
" service xinetd restart". It shall resolve your problem.

Frank