[HPADM] Price of 47GB disk set for the XP256 ?

From: Brendan Doherty (bdoherty@itl.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 13:44:16 EDT

Hi,
not really a unix question but I'll give it a shot...
We are planning to add disk to our xp256 ,
seeing that the 73gb disk set are scare for the xp256 we are planning to
add 47gb disk to it.
anybody know of the current list price of the 47gb array group set?

Do you know of any website at HP to get the current unit price of the
hardware they sell?

thanks
Brendan