[HPADM] Re: MirrorDisk UX question [summary]

From: Joe Reeves (joe_reeves@colonialbank.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 17:57:59 EDT

Nevermind, I figured it out on my own ;-)
The solution was to do lvreduce like so on each volume in vg00:
sh-$ lvreduce -m 0 /dev/vg00/lvol1 /dev/dsk/c2t6d0

And then LVM will allow you to do a vgreduce on the second disk.
sh-$ vgreduce vg00 /dev/dsk/c2t6d0

At this point you can redo your pvcreate on the second disk.

Joe Reeves

--
Joe Reeves
Unix Administrator