[HPADM] [Summary] How to bypass a startup daemon

From: Frank Cheung (fcheung@solution-soft.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 18:48:44 EDT

Thanks to all of you responding me.

The magic trick to bypass the startup daemon is push the Pause/Break key
on the keyboard (it worked for me). Once you do that all rest of the
daemon will be skipped.
Then will bring you to a console login prompt. At this point you can
logon and edit the configuration files. This trick was provided by Rick.

Thanks again

Frank