[HPADM] Webconsole.

From: Gert Maaskant (G.Maaskant@css.nl)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 14:58:11 EDT

Hi Managers,

I try to install a new RP2450 HP UNIX server. (Previouse called the A-Class
server) with a PCI based webconsole.
The partnummer A5858A of the webconsole.

I can configure the webconsuing using a cross-able on the ethernet connector
and Netscape (old versions 4.79).
Reset the webconsole, change the IP number of my laptop into the same subnet.
Still works fine. I can log on the webconsole.

But when I try to open the console (on VT100 emulation), the only thing I
see is a black screen. (zoom in or out, no differences )
When I set the emulation to HP9xx (can't exactly remember) the bottons at the
bottom of the screen come up.
That's the only thing I see.

What do I wrong ??

Thanks in advance,