[HPADM] Password of an optical jukebox 20XT Lan

From: Marcel Burggraeve (marcel@tsa-europe.nl)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 10:18:29 EDT

Hi admins,

we're trying to test an old 20XT Lan jukebox but when we want to make a
telnet connection it asks for a password after the jbadmin user.
Unfortunately we do not know this password.
According to one of the manuals which we found at the HP site it's possible
to login with a secondary administrative logon.
This password should be a function of the serial number.
Should we call HP and hope they will or can still help us or is there a
trick to find out this password or reset it ?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Marcel Burggraeve
Plusine