[HPADM] Ignite/UX

From: Jon B. Carter (Jon.Carter@post.serco.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 02:36:41 EDT

Hi All,

I am having a problem with Ignite/UX. I want to boot a machine accross the LAN to install HP-UX. Things start off OK and the Ignite server allocates an IP address by DHCP then bootup starts.

The problem occurs when the target machine tries to read the INDEX file. It can't find it. The file is in the correct place and has the correct permissions.

The error message indicates that it is a TFTP error. TFTP is working OK as I can use it from other machines.

Has anyone seen this happen before or have any idea where to start looking for cause of problem?

TIA and best regards,
Jon Carter