[HPADM] escape codes?

From: Ronelle Van Niekerk (rvanniek@ecgd.gov.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 09:15:20 EDT

Guys,

I am writing a shell script for a user with ID = 0. I don't want the
people to be able to escape out of the script to command line.

I know there are "escape codes" that one can use to stop them from
ctrl-C'ing the script (or something similar) but can't remember the
codes themselves or the syntax.

Any one what I'm on about?

TIA
Ronelle van Niekerk