[HPADM] Clariion FC7400 Information Please!

From: Illgen Steve 448 (steve.illgen@crackerbarrel.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 12:38:13 EDT

I have just been sent a quote from EMC for the Clariion FC7400 as a SAN
solution for our HP-UX systems instead of using the HP VA7410

I need to know what experiences anyone has had with EMC (good or bad). I
also need to know if there is any advantages or disadantages to the FC7400
over the VA7410.

Thanks,

Steve Illgen
Unix Systems Administrator