[HPADM] ORAWEB taking alot of resources

From: Rita Workman (RWORKMAN@wvbep.org)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 14:11:22 EDT

I have a K370 running 11.0, with about 524mb memory....small box.

It has Oracle 8.0.5 and 8.1 on it. It is also running oraweb. And it is this oraweb that I have an issue with.
Seems this oraweb is taking virtually 100% of 1 processor, all the time. Now I don't have oraweb running on anything else....my concern....Is This 100% Normal?

Wouldn't be so bad, except this little box only has a couple processors on it, so taking 100% of one of them is creating some concern for me. The apps are small and in test right now. I am planning on increasing it for memory and processors, but still....is it normal for oraweb to grab and hold resources like this? Are there some Oracle or HPUX patches I may have missed?

Any suggestions would be helpful, Many Thanks & I will summarize,
Rita