[HPADM] Query related to Xfs server

From: Pranesh Bhimrao Kaveri (praneshkaveri@rediffmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 01:50:06 EDT

Hi All,
  I am getting problems with the fonts. I have
created my own fonts activating my own xfs
(x font server), during the building of my application.
Now I am running my application on some other system.
Should this xfs font server be running there?
Should I have to xset command ? Can anybody share
your experience.
  Any help can be of greate use.
Regards,
- Pranesh