[HPADM] DB2 Connect SQL0332N Error

From: Taylor, Michael (Michael.Taylor@arbella.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 14:51:18 EDT

Greetings,

We have DB2 Connect v 7.1 installed on an HP-UX 11 box, and 6 connections
defined to DB2 5.1.2 subsytems on an OS/390. We can connect successfully to
all but one of the regions where we get this error:

SQL0332N There is no available conversion for the source code page "1051"
the target code page "UNKNOWN". Reason Code "3". SQLSTATE=57017

Each subsystem is set up on the same Code Page. To add to the frustration,
we can connect to this subsytem from Windows machines running the Personal
Edition DB2 Connect.

Has anybody else experienced this and figured it out?

Thanks,
Mike Taylor
Arbella Insurance Group