[HPADM] IPCSubsystem info from extract

From: Naylor, Jim (Jnaylor@Schnucks.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 15:29:25 EDT

Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone could explain the value from the column heading
"IPCSubsys Queue" that is produced from the extract command I am using. I
assume it has something to do with the Message queues, Semaphores, and
Shared memory from the ipcs command but I am not sure what the value under
this column is telling me. Also what is an acceptable value for this. The
following is command I am using to extract the data:

extract -g -r /var/opt/perf/reptfile -b today 5:00 AM -e today 01:00 PM

Below is a sample of the output:

IPCSubsys Queue
22.54
23.08
23.29
23.23
22.63
.
.
.
This is on an N4000 running HP-UX 11.00 - 7 oracle instances running on this
system

Thanks,
Jim Naylor
Unix Systems Administrator