[HPADM] Summary: aC++ -AA option

From: donie.collins@philips.com
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 17:28:30 EDT

Hi,

One answer to my aCC question but a good one.

Cyrille MAUCCI correctly pointed out that my question was
better suited to the aCC mailing list than the HPUX Admin one.

with the following command in the body of the message:

subscribe cxx-dev

Donie Collins
Philips Research Laboratories Eindhoven
WAY 3.93; Prof.Holstlaan 4; 5656 AA Eindhoven; The Netherlands