GPFS 2.2 on HACMP cluster

From: Nguyen, Joseph (JNguyen@WM.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 17:21:57 EST

We receiced the following error when executing the mmcrfs command to create
the gpfs filesystem. Both nodes on are and we successfully executed mmcrlv
command. Any input would be helpful to trouble shoot this problem.

mmcommon: 6027-1562 mmremote command cannot be executed. Either none of the
  nodes in the nodeset is reachable, or GPFS is down on all of the nodes.
mmcrfs: 6027-1639 Command failed. Examine previous error messages to
determine cause.

Joseph