Re: Queue Depth for EMC

From: Raj Atwal (atwalrs@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 12:58:24 EST

Hi Jeff,

It is a Symmetrix 8000. I have 38 LUNs assigned to my AIX box running RAID-1. I have tried to find some guidelines from EMC's website with no luck. Thanks.

Raj

jeff barratt-mccartney <jbarratt@COMPSAT.COM> wrote:
What model? how many disks are part of the LUN? RAID 0,1,S,5, etc?

this might be beneficial:
http://nscp.upenn.edu/aix4.3html/aixbman/prftungd/scsiqueue.htm