Waht is NMON equivalent performance measurement tool

From: G V Raju (rajugv@INGVYSYABANK.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 22:48:17 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Verzal [mailto:BVerzal@KOMATSUNA.COM]
Sent: 20/03/2004 2:20 AM
To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
Subject: Re: LPAR - 3rd party cards

However, the 6228 uses the IBM SDD for failover multi-pathing. Cambex
relies on on-card processing to assure that writes to devices are
completed. If you lose a card with Cambex, I think the risk of losing the
data in that transaction is higher, than if you used the 6228 with IBM SDD.

BV

"If everything is coming your way, then you are in the wrong lane"

Bill Verzal
AIX Administrator, Komatsu America
(847) 970-3726 - direct
(847) 970-4184 - fax

Hai All,

Though this may not be correct place to post the query,

Please give me some idea regarding some performance measurement
tool in Solaris like NMON in AIX.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
G V Raju