TZ variable

From: Kumar, Praveen (cahoot) (Praveen.Kumar@CAHOOT.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 06:24:08 EST

Hi *,
        My TZ variable has been set like this
"GMT0BST-1,M3.5.0/02:00:00,M10.5.0/02:00:00". As per BST my TZ should have
had a value "GMT0BST,M3.5.0/01:00:00,M10.5.0/02:00:00" where the time
changes from 1:00 clock to 2'0 clock and come back from 2:00 clock to 1 '0
clock in october. In the current setting what does this GMT0BST-1 signify.

TIA
Praveen.K

*********************
Internet communications are not necessarily secure and may be intercepted or
changed after they are sent. cahoot does not accept liability for any such
changes.
If you wish to confirm the origin or content of this communication, please
contact the sender using an alternative means of communication.

This communication does not create or modify any contract.

This email may contain confidential information intended solely for use by
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication
you should destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its
contents.

Please notify the sender immediately of the error.

cahoot is a division of Abbey National plc.
Abbey National plc is registered in England, registered number 2294747.
Registered Office: Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place,
London, NW1 3AN.