Re: Boot configuration problem

From: Antonio R. (arv@VODAFONE.ES)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 08:42:28 EST

I did so, but I didnīt attach to my reply..

# synclvodm -v rootvg
synclvodm: Physical volume data updated.
synclvodm: Logical volume hd6 updated.
synclvodm: Logical volume hd8 updated.
synclvodm: Logical volume hd4 updated.
synclvodm: Logical volume hd2 updated.
synclvodm: Logical volume hd9var updated.
synclvodm: Logical volume hd3 updated.
synclvodm: Logical volume hd1 updated.
synclvodm: Logical volume hd7b updated.
synclvodm: Logical volume hd7 updated.