Re: process always occupy more and more paging space but not rele ase

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 05:15:51 EST

Amongst the IBM "Hints and Tips" there is a document on identifying
memory leaks. That might be a good place to start.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.